Do you want to get rid of your monotonous job and start your own business? Are you looking for business ideas that require zero investment? It might seem to be a hypothetical thing but it is true. You can start a business with zero investment. Oh! That would be completely wrong. You do need to invest your time and attention but when it comes to money, the cost you pay is ZERO.
In this post, I am going to list 5 business ideas with zero investment. Go on! Pick the one that suits you and rule your own life. Ready?
1. Web Services: Do you use internet? Of course, you do. Then you have a huge potential of earning money online. There are a lot of services you can offer over the internet as a freelancer and make money. Sites like Freelancer, Fiverr, Elance, Odesk help a lot. You would be amazed by the variety of work that is available on the internet and that can be done while sitting at home. Try it!
2. Consultation Services: It is human nature to look for advice when in trouble. You can make money out of this situation. Is there something you are good at? You can help others to do that thing in a better way. The only investment here would be your knowledge and skills. No money.
3. Sell homemade products: People love homemade products, be it candles, soaps, decorative items. There is a huge variety of products you can create at home and sell. You can begin with zero investment by selling thing you already have at home. Pick up the things you don’t use anymore and sell them. Use the money gained for investing in your business and grows it like that. Sites like eBay, etsy help a lot. When your business starts growing, you can even set up your own ecommerce store.
4. Virtual Assistance: There are lot of people who are looking for assistance. There are bloggers and social media marketers who are too burdened with work and are looking for some other likeminded people to assist them in their jobs. You can do that and also learn some new skills while doing this.
5. Pet Care/Child Care: Babysitting services are facing a big boom as the number of working women is rising day by day. Same is with the pet care services for people love keeping pets at home but they seldom have time to take them for a good walk. Start a business of providing such services to people at low prices. And I bet soon you would need to hire a lot of people because of the rapid growth of your business.
So, what do you think? I gave you 5 business ideas with zero investment. Which one are you going to try? Pick one up and comment below with your answer. And I will come up with a plan to how to get that business right in my next post.